Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play an important role in the first impression that guests have when entering your Boone home. When you determine it’s time to replace your doors, it typically means you are willing to improve your home’s curb appeal or that you are just excited for a change in home ambiance. Either way, replacement doors are a big change and involve a few things to keep in mind. Lucky for you, the pros at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to take into account before you choose the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Finalize the style of your doorway with ornamental hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not emphasize your door with a pop of color? Colors that complement your current paint scheme are great and consistent, but colors that provide conflict to your scheme can make your home look unique!
- Experiment with lighting. People often underestimate the use of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re highlighting specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, suitable lighting can bring a complete look together and feel cheerful and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The function of greenery about a doorway can also make an excellent first impression. Plants can pull attention to certain door details and shift attention away from other unfriendly features of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many extra features that can add a lot to a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the right accents, your door and home can receive a major revamp.
Greet guests into your home with an appealing doorway and make a lasting first impression. Drop by the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in Boone, give them a call at 828-202-8489 or arrange an appointment online to discuss all the selections for getting replacement doors to enhance the look of your home.